The ReVive™ is a compact pouch designed to carry immediately-accessible, essential medical gear. The pouch is built around treating a gunshot wound and is intended to fit a chest seal, 4" trauma dressing, combat gauze, trauma shears and two pairs of nitrile gloves, but will also fit other similar items. The patent-pending RipCord™ insert enables the contents to be quickly and easily deployed within a self-contained harness, preventing users from fumbling for the needed item or dumping the contents of the pouch.
• Patent-pending, quick-pull RipCord design allows one-handed, single-motion access to supplies
• Features HANK™ (High Abrasion-Resistant Neoprene Kevlar® composite) pull tab for easy, no-look access
• Elastic RipCord organizer keeps supplies together
• Durable, stretch-woven material compresses contents, keeping profile small
• External glove pockets allow access to gloves without opening pouch
• Adjustable cinch on main compartment opening
• Features HANK anchor loops for attaching a tourniquet or other items
• Includes rear slot for medical shears
• "Mini" MOLLE allows for precise fit on belts 1.5"-3" (adjusts in .5" increments) or two-row MOLLE panels or larger
• Features loop panel for patches (Medical Cross Patch included)
***MEDICAL ITEMS NOT INCLUDED***
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA. HSGI® Clips included.