The Operator COBRA® IDR 1.75" Rigger Belt is a low-profile shooter's belt designed to work with both MOLLE and belt-mounted gear. This two-belt system is overbuilt, like all HSGI® gear, to outlast the competition.
• Built with two layers of military-grade Type 13 nylon webbing
• Sewn together with five rows of lock-stitched, bonded 138 nylon thread
• Proprietary construction process provides additional rigidity and stiffness
• Features additional layer of 1.5" webbing to form industry-standard columns of MOLLE for use with MOLLE pouches and holsters
• Double-needle binding along upper and lower edges of 1.5" webbing for added durability
• Includes your choice of HSGI® Inner Belt or Micro Grip Belt Panel to mate with the Operator's interior hook fastener
• Two-belt setup enables the easy donning and removal of belt
• Features patented COBRA® integrated D-ring buckle with matte black finish
*Use actual measurements and not pant size when picking your belt size*
Belt sizes are based on production averages and may vary by approximately one inch in either direction due to the handmade nature of the product.
This product is member tested and recommended by the National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA).
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
**HSGI's® rigger belts are NOT labeled or certified for climbing or use as Life Saving Equipment. HSGI® will not be held responsible for any injuries or death for the misuse of any of our products.**