At the suggestion from a friend we made a complete rig kit. This is a great start and is easy to upgrade in the future with more mag pouches!
G-Codes Operators Belt is a dual belt system that incorporates a lightweight inner belt with outward facing loop pile. This inner belt is intended to be worn by weaving through the trouser belt-loops and secures with a low profile buckle. The inner belt can easily serve as a full function tactical belt all on its own. However, as part of the system the inner belt forms a comfortable and stable foundation for the load bearing 1 3/4 inch over-belt. The over- belt is lined with a mating hook material and secures, outside the trouser loops to the inner belt. Together they form a solid, comfortable, low profile, load bearing system. Additionally, this system combines with G-Codes new Static-Grip mounting accessories that lock the placement of your carry items to the belt.
The OSH Series is a Heavy Use, Precision Formed, Modular Kydex Holster. The OSH series features a fold/wrap design with Adjustable Pro-Safe Tensioning. Setting the standard for what a Kydex holster should be: a safe, functional, superior fit holster that won't break the bank. This is our most popular holster, and can be used with all of our accessory mounting adapters. Available in multiple colors and coatings, we have the right setup for your lifestyle.
Scorpion Softshell is the next evolutionary advance of the variable compression pouch concept. A hybrid that combines unconventional materials, construction methods and features in a way that elevates function and performance to new levels. By combining an exoskeleton outer frame with an inner soft shell, a seamless balance between rigidity and expansion is achieved. This balance ensures the most positive retention on your magazines while still allowing instant access when sourcing your reloads. Likewise, Scorpion Softshell pouches are completely modular and interchange with the entire family of G-Code carry accessories. No matter your carry preference or tactical application, Scorpion Softshell pouches are configurable to meet your mission needs.
Scorpion Softshell pistol pouches come in two sizes, tall and short. Both sizes fit single and double stack magazines. However, depending on your weapon and your preference, two sizes are offered to ensure the user can acquire the proper purchase on the magazine when accessing the reload.
Other advanced features include:
- Flared surfaces on all four sides of the pouch opening allowing smooth, blind insertion of the mag into the pouch.
- Molded channels and recesses that control and protect the binding cord and eliminate snags and wear.
- Front torsion plate is engineered to direct pressure down through the Softshell forcing its inner friction surface to make positive contact along the length of the magazine. With minimal adjustment to the cord, the holding power of the pouch can be multiplied through the designed leverage in the system. Additionally, the cross bars of the rifle mag pouches front torsion plate allow pistol mag pouches to be stacked at variable levels on the rifle pouch.
- The back plate is molded to include threaded brass inserts allowing the rapid change of mounting accessories.
- Superior materials include Super-Tough Nylon frame components and a TPV molded Softshell. In addition to extreme strength and durability, these materials absorb no moisture and gain no weight when exposed to water.
- Hybrid construction method of stitching the frame to the Softshell eliminates unnecessary bulk and weight. Weighing in at just 3.3 oz. Scorpion Softshell rifle mag pouches are among the lightest available yet give no compromise in durability, function, or features.
- Launching with the Scorpion Softshell line, and available now, are the first of our NEW (Patent pending) R-series and P-series mounting clips that further expand your mounting and carry options. The R-2 and P-2 Operator Belt Mounts deliver a phenomenally stable and dependable mounting system that is designed specifically to interface with G-Codes Operator belt 1.75˝ (May not work with other belts). Likewise, R-1 and P-1 clips with PALS platforms (body armor, belt) and R-3 and P-3 clips with most other belt systems.
- Standard and custom color combinations are available.
- G-Codes Life-Time Warranty and reputation for superior quality.
- Operator Belt Mount