CZ SP-01 Shadow & Shadow 2 Trigger Kit with Bushing by Cajun Gun Works
Take your Shadow 2 or SP-01 Shadow from great to OMG! This will transform your S-2, delivering an ice crisp SA of 3 lbs. or less. DA typically runs 6 lbs. or less using our famous HS-12000 (11.5#) hammer spring. The disconnector will require minor fitting so you get the reset to a PERFECT 1 mm, which is not difficult to do with CGW tech support. Same as the 75800 but includes our precision barrel bushing. Turns the CZ lock work into a precision Swiss watch! USPSA Production legal too!
As with all precision made CGW parts, the hard parts have a lifetime warranty, even when used in competition
Easy to install and includes:
- CGW Race Hammer with adjustable sear
- TR-PIN S-7 tool steel floating trigger pin
- RP-TRS music wire reduced power trigger return spring
- 2 x HPIN, super hard and super smooth hammer pins
- HS-12000 (11.5#) & HS-13 (13#) hammer springs
- EXT-FP S-7 tool steel extended firing pin with matching spring
- 1486-T3 super hard tool steel hand fit disconnector
- S-spacer machined alum sear spacer
- 7510X Precision Match Barrel bushing
We strongly recommend our starter punch (part number SP), the only special tool needed for the project. See our website home page for the installation tutorial, see the menu list, see “Tutorials”, scroll down to the “Manual safety 75 series tutorial.