CZ SP-01 Shadow & Shadow 2, 17 Round Magazine by Mec-Gar
Mec-Gar magazine quality is so well known that firearm manufacturers including Browning, Remington, Sig Sauer and Walther have Mec-Gar build magazines under their brand names. These are high-quality, reliable steel magazines at an affordable price. Mec-Gar magazine springs are fabricated from high tensile strength spring wire and are provided with reinforced coils with stiffening folds to increase their thrust force. These magazines incorporate high strength custom blended fiber-fill nylon bases or heat-treated steel bases designed to withstand the most severe "drop and slap tests". Made from certified Carbon Steel AISI 1010 or from superior 17-7 PH aircraft-grade stainless steel, Mec-Gar magazines are precision formed to the strictest specifications and tightest tolerances.
- CZ-75B, CZ-85B and CZ-75 SP 01, SP-01 Shadow, Shadow 2
- Caliber 9 mm
- Capacity 17 High Cap Flush Fit
- Increased capacity to 17-rounds while remaining flush-fit
- Redesigned tube to improve functionality, heat-treated for strength
- Anti-Friction Coating allows for easy loading and superior anti-corrosion
- Interlinked internal components
- Mec-Gar: MGCZ7517AFC
- The magazines aren't compatible in the pre B CZ 75.
Please check all local and state laws concerning legal ownership of firearm magazines before ordering.
Shipping restrictions for locations with magazine capacity restrictions.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov